Auto adjust Product Schedules to match changes to Close Dates
With standard salesforce functionality, when the Close Date on an opportunity is modified, the Product Schedules don’t change by the corresponding number of days.
This means salespeople must manually modify each Revenue or Quantity Schedule. This takes time and is a distraction from the important business of selling. And of course, sometimes modifying the schedule is forgotten or over overlooked.
The Schedule Shifter app solves that problem.
When the opportunity Close Date is changed, the schedules associated with the products are automatically moved by the corresponding number of days.
The Close Date can move forwards or backwards in time. The app ensures the schedules will automatically adjust by the same number of days.
This removes time consuming effort for the salesperson. And it eliminates the risk they will forget to make the schedule change.
The Schedule Shifter works with both Revenue and Quantity Schedules, even on the same opportunity.
Keep forecasts aligned and reduce manual effort with the GSP Schedule Shifter.
Price: $700 per annum for unlimited users.
• Automatically shift schedules when the Close Date changes.
• Eliminate manual effort for salespeople in adjusting schedules.
• Avoid risk that salespeople forget to modify schedules when changing the Close Date.
• Keep revenue forecasts aligned.
• Maintain accuracy of reports and dashboards that depend on schedules.
• Improve user adoption by offering a quick win!