Track Sales Performance And Pipeline Versus Target
Download the FREE App from our website today
It’s tough to create accurate sales forecasts.
Gut feel just won’t cut it. Nor will a top-down percentage applied across all opportunities.
And often your forecast contains deals that get continually shifted to the next month at the last minute.
It’s no wonder most sales forecasts are inaccurate.
But it doesn’t need to be this way. And that’s why Derek Davis of Gilbarco Veeder Root and I ran a webinar about it.
The live version was attended by 86 people from 12 countries. This 10 minute edited-highlights version distils the essential information.
So listen to Derek and myself as we discuss:
- How a single dashboard chart can double forecasting accuracy.
- How to spot poor quality deals that have no chance of closing this month.
- How to set realistic probabilities on opportunities.
- How to compare your sales forecast with revenue targets.
Other blog posts by The Gary Smith Partnership on sales forecasting, pipeline visibility and salesforce dashboards include:
- How and why to use expected revenue for sales forecasting.
- Don’t let sandbagging ruin your sales pipeline visibility.
- Is your sales funnel big enough to make your revenue target?
- 10 charts that should be on your salesforce dashboard.
- If you only build one sales pipeline dashboard chart in 2016 make it this one.
12 Must Have Charts For Your Salesforce Dashboard
Download the FREE eBook today from our website