The topics included in this document are:
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.).
How do we collect your data?
- You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Download any ‘gated’ content from our website.
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services. This includes product or services purchased via the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on our website.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Deliver email communications relating to the way you use the Salesforce.com CRM application and other systems. We may also email you periodically with special offers and incentives relating to our services.
You can unsubscribe from any of these communications at any time.
Process any order placed via our website or the Salesforce AppExchange.
We will not share your data with any other partner company or organisation.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data within our Salesforce.com CRM system and Pardot marketing automation system.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. You are entitled to the following:
- The right to access. You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +44 203 280 3665
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality. Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
We do not share cookie data with third parties.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and you may remove existing cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +44 203 280 3665
Or write to us at: The Gary Smith Partnership Limited, 1 Studley Court, Guildford Road, Chobham, Woking GU24 8EB